:::: Yawn ::::
You ever had a day that seemed like it's taking forever to end? That's my day today. I haven't been diagnosed with migranes, but I swear I have them. I had one today, and it seems like this day is never going to end. The sun is bright and shining today and looks like it beautiful out there. It's the middle of the afternoon and I'm still in my pajamas. The weather also says there is a typhoon down in the philippenes that might make it's way up here. Yay.... Right in time for Thanksgiving, maybe even for my move. A day like I'm having, I wish I had a friend here to be in their p.j.'s, munching and t.v.'ing with me all day long. It won't be too much longer till I have that again, so I'm not sad.....just bored. That and my brain hates me today.
Post a Comment
<< Home