Moving news
Last night was a meeting for everyone who has to move out of certain towers. It settled a few of my questions, which was good. It just sucked because I sat at a table for 8 by myself the whole night. The main topics that were nice to hear was, no one is being moved off of this base unless requested. They don't like moving people during the holidays, and from what I gather, won't unless requested. Last but not least, we are eligible for DLA. Dis-location allowance, which equals up to $562.03. It won't be an easy move to do though. I have to go to 3 different buildings to get all the paperwork done.
My son had his 9 month well baby check up today. He wieghs 22lbs. and almost 27in. long. They told me that if he doesn't start crawling by 10 months I have to take him back. What for....I dunno. Oh well.
As with anything else in the military, I now have to wait for them to call me to tell me when I need to go to the housing office to start the process of moving. All I know now is that everyone has to be out of the 2 buildings that are being worked on by Feb 15th. What a time span to wait.....
Take him back????!!!!
What...like an exchange? Ummm "yes...my son is not crwaling yet, I'm here to exchange him for a new one."
Glad to hear that you're not going to have to move to a different base.
Love ya,
Dad
They said I have to take him back to the clinic to be re-evaluated if he isn't crawling yet. I don't understand why. I've heard quite a few women tell me that their children didn't crawl until 12 months. They trying to say if he doesn't crawl that my kids retarded?....
My son didn't crawl until he was almost a year! Then he went from crawling to walking to running in a matter of a few months. Don't worry! As for the move.... At least you get the moving allowance!
Post a Comment
<< Home