Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving was okay for me this year. I went to someone's house for it, so I wouldn't be alone. It was alright. Tristan threw up on the hostess. I guess he ate too much. I got home at around 7:00pm and Tristan was a turd. I sit down on my couch, and felt how alone I really was. Then the phone rang. My husband was on the line. Made me feel alot better tonight. He's doing good, but he told me the tent his shop sleeps in blew over last night. One of his friends got hit in the head with a pole. 2 or 3 more months....Today is a hard day for me. I am being strong about him gone and all, but I can't be everyday.
Oh, sweetie. We miss you SO MUCH. If you were here, which one of us do ya think Tristan woulda hurled on, eh?
My money's on your Dad, too. Heh heh!
Hang in there, my darling. Holidays are always the worst.
xoxo (to infinity)
Happy Thanksgiving! Hang in there, lonely sucks but it's just temporary.
Post a Comment
<< Home