More Rambles..
Today is suprisingly cold. Our high today will only be 59! It really seems like typhoon season or something. Water activities are prohibited. I've been in my pj's all day now, and don't plan on changing. Today is New Years Eve here in Okinawa, and I've been thinking about this year. It has gone by so fast. I've thought alot about my husband. It wasn't all sad either. It mainly has been the funny things. I thought I'd share how goofy my husband really is. One day we were playing around and he was trying to throw a fit. So he goes running to the bedroom. I follow just enough to see in the door. All I see if from about waist down, flying in the air with toes pointed aiming for the bed. I guess he didn't remember that we have satin sheets and comforter, because he slid right off in a heap of blankets and hit the floor. He was stuck in the comforter between the bed and the floor. All I could see of him was limbs sticking out in every direction, then heard a mumbled "ow." He is quite the little kid at times, but I think that's why I like him. I don't know what New Years is really supposed to make you feel, but it makes me feel happy for this year. I had my first anniversary, my son was born, I have quite a few stories of my husband being a little kid, and I made a home here with my husband. I hope everyone can reflect on this year and see the happiness they have had.
59 is cold??? Here in Philly, it was 66 last Thursday, then dropped below frezzing and flurried all weekend!
Post a Comment
<< Home