Tsunami
I was sitting here thinking about all that has happend here in the Pacific. 600 Marines were deployed this month to help with disaster relief in the Philippenes due to typhoons. They had mudslides which destroyed houses and businesses. Then the earthquake happend. I don't know a whole lot about what all has happend. I heard on the island news today that the military here in Okinawa has sent 3,000 cases of MRE's and 4 pallets of water to help with the relief. Since the tsunami's have happend, the weather here has changed. The wind was so cold and hard it could take your breath away today. Our sea condition is E/W-warning. It almost felt like a typhoon was coming. I just think it's crazy about all that's happend around in here in about a months time.
I'm glad you're doing okay with all the weather craziness. Keep the baby bundled up!
I was listening to KOMA this morning and all they could talk about was the TWO Oklahomans that have perished in the tsunami. They gave out the names, native cities, pets, alma maters (exaggeration but you get the point). I almost called to tell them "shut up unless you're going to read the entire list of 60,000 plus names." Oh well, whatcha gonna do?
Hugs -n- smooches!
Post a Comment
<< Home