Children
Remember asking your parents if they had cars when they were little, or telephones, or had to walk barefoot in the snow up hill both ways? Well, I bet your kids have or will ask you the same things. Only some of you have an advantage I don't. Your children were born in the same century as you. Some of my friends feel my pain. My kid is going to grow up and say,"Geez Mom, you were born in the 1900's? God, your old." Now that I'm older, I know my dad isn't as old as I thought he was when I was little. There's only about 2 decades between us. I was 21 when I had my son.But the fact is still there that I was born in 1982, and my son was born in 2004.
Wow, that's how I thought about my grandfather, born in 1898. I always thought he was a very old man from the cowboy days!
love you
Cheryl
wow, dude, i feel old.
Randi
I got asked: "Did they have color TV when you were a kid?"
Ouch.
My answer? Yep, but we couldn't afford one. LOL!
I have found that there is ALWAYS something that will make you feel older than your years. :) And you, honey -- YOU LOOK MAHVELOUS!
xoxo
Yup, my son has already started those questions.
"Daddy, when you were my age, did you fight dinosaurs?"
WC Fields said it best, "Get outta here kid, ya bother me."
Post a Comment
<< Home