Yay!
I just got off the phone with my husband a little bit ago. He's doing good. Found out he's winning a contest in his shop. He's had a total of 4 hair cuts since he lieft Okinawa in mid August. They are seeing who can look the most ragged. Boy am I proud........... He's got a "regulation" mohawk, his eyebrows have grown together, and he grew a mustache. Isn't that a cute image..... I made him promise me that he will cut his mustache off before he gets here. He told me his SGM won't let him off the bus because, and I quote,"He says I look like a f$%*ing immigrant." He told me that when they would be on their way home, they were going to stop in Thailand for liberty. Due to the tsunami, that won't be happening. He told me a friend of his has moved to where he is now. He's happy. Once again he's talking about changing his MOS. This time he's talking about being and investigative interpreter. He changes his mind every week. Anyway, just had to share that I talked to him.
Happy New Year Michelle!
Hope all is well with you and yours!
Post a Comment
<< Home