I have new pictures!! Not the greatest of me, but how else can I take a picture of both of us when no one is around...Tristan's birthday is coming up, so I will have even more pictures. His party theme is Hot Wheels...such a big boy!
Wow....if I was self-absorbed, my head would be huge right now. My hair is a bit longer than it shows in the picture. It's kind of held up on my shoulder. Man...and I thought it wasn't a very good one of me. I thought that everyone would talked about Tristan too. And no...Jesse, I'm not sniffing my armpit.
Married to my best friend, and have an adorable little boy and a giant puppy who I stay at home with. I travel wherever my husband's job takes us and love every minute of it.
Author:Michelle Powered & Hosted:Blogger Designer:Devilish*Designs Requirements:Kelt font 1024x768 screen resolution Best Viewed:
Designer recommends the lastest version of Mozilla Firefox; also viewable in latest versions of Internet Explorer, Netscape, and Opera.
You are absolutely beautiful, your hair has gotten so long...Joe will like this pic..
love you
cheryl
You look great with long hair. It's very becoming...sexy, too!
PS: Isn't taking pictures of yourself fun?!?!
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I could hug and squeeze you both! xoxo
Wow....if I was self-absorbed, my head would be huge right now. My hair is a bit longer than it shows in the picture. It's kind of held up on my shoulder. Man...and I thought it wasn't a very good one of me. I thought that everyone would talked about Tristan too. And no...Jesse, I'm not sniffing my armpit.
Post a Comment
<< Home