Whew......
Well, I am FINALLY moved in to my new house. It was an exhausting ordeal, and I'm not done yet. I still have to clean my old place and pass final inspection. My walls are bare. I still need to finish decorating. I have lost my ocean view, to a view of the building next door. Alot of the people in the building next door don't close their blinds either. My husband is doing good. He should be leaving the "million acre cat-box" soon. Which makes me really happy. I just wanted to let people know that I was in my new place and my phone is back on. I'll try and touch back when all has settled here.
Glad to hear all is well. Glad to hear hubby is OK.
Get a fish tank and a telescope...that'll take care of the ocean view and open blinds. JOKE! I'm glad you got moved okay.
Post a Comment
<< Home