blah...............
First off let me thank Rescue Mike and Margi. Thanks for looking at my blog. I did what you said, but I don't see a change. I give up. Maybe I just see that the body is below the sidebar on my end. Anyway, I've had a busy week and have another one next week too. My friend Kayleigh came back and she has a car with no motor now.....long story. Next week is my move. I won't be able to post for a little bit because I have to set up my house all over again somewhere new. I found out I lost my beautiful view. I see the beach from my living room patio right now. The new place...I get a view of the building next door. I got the huge stuffed animal that my husband bought our son. Ohhh man. It's a big dog. It's butt sticks up in the air and has it's head and front paws on the ground. I took a picture of Tristan riding it like a horse. It's huge, but really soft. Anyway, sorry for the silent treatment. Not posting, no comments, sorry. Once I get my house somewhat back together I'll get back in the groove of things.
It actually looks better now, all the titles are the right size. Have fun with the move!
Post a Comment
<< Home