What the......
OOOkay. I went to my template to add someone to my blogroll, and poof! My blog has messed up somehow. No clue why it's all been moved down and the font almost looks bigger. Now I didn't touch anything else but where you add a link for the blogroll. I did have my son in my lap, but what the hell happend?! HHEELLPP! Someone...I am computer stupid. Margi?......Rescue Mike?.........
Kiddo, I don't see a problem on my end. One thing you should always do, anytime you make changes to your template, is check it BEFORE you save it, and refresh it about 3 or 4 times. Sometimes your computer will want to revert back to the "cached" version instead of the new version. By refreshing more than once, you are forcing it to really look at whats going on. I know this sounds strange, but it is just what happens!
Other than that, if you made no really major changes, and it looks OK to us, I would say, don't worry about it! just go through and make sure your links all work and ENJOY!
OK!! I found your problem!!
If you go into your template, just above you Blogroll, you will see the section for your previous posts. At the beginning you will see this:
<div class="box"><div class="box2"><div class="box3"
There should be a > after the "box3"
It should look like this: "<div class "box3">"
Got It?? This should work, remember what I said, REFRESH 3 times!
Thanks, Mike! I know next-to-nothing about Blogspot. And I couldn't see anything wrong myself. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home