Hello
It's been a little bit since I wrote last........sorry. I've been a little preoccipied. I've been spending money actually. I've been buying stuff for Tristan's birthday, and much needed new clothes for me. Since having the little boy, my size kept changing, which was a pain in the ass to have clothes that fit. I think I'm done changing now, so I got to buy new stuff. On top of that, we came into some extra money that made me able to do it. Tristan's birthday is on the 24th, but I'm having his party on the 26th. I'm excited. It's my first time giving a birthday party on top of his first time having one. Speaking of birthdays, there are 2 coming up REAL soon. My wonderful, ever supportive, loving, beautiful mom Margi. Her birthday is on the 10th. Elvin's birthday is on the same day too. (that would be richyrich on my blogroll) He's married to a good friend of mine, and I've known them since high school. Happy Birthday to both, and may your day be great!
Awww, shit. You made me cry.
I love you so much you make me so proud. Thank you for my birthday wishes. Happy birthday to Elvin, too!
I'm so happy you're getting new clothes -- that's always fun!
Hugs to the most beautifulest and bestest grandbaby ever.
Post a Comment
<< Home