News
Heard from Joe and I have dates for when he's coming home. I am happy. He should be home April 2nd. The whole squadron is supposed to take 2 weeks of leave when they get home. I'm still not sure if they take the leave time out of the guys saved leave, or just give them off. Joe says that can't take it away. If they try, he said he'll work at his MAG hangar so he won't be on leave. As of now, which the military constantly changes it's mind, they are stopping in Thailand for liberty for 5 days. Alot of the wives are flying out there to stay for those 5 days. My friend Kayleigh is going, but doesn't want to fly alone. I want to go and all, but we are trying to save money so we can go back to the states. On top of that, they are still cleaning up from the tsunami. I don't have a good feeling about bringing my kid there in all that. Joe said to see hoe much it costs. He also said it might be hard on Tristan to go out there. He'd see him for a few days, then all of a sudden he'd be gone again. It might confuse the boy. I'd love to see Thailand before I leave this area, but maybe not right now.
Post a Comment
<< Home