Whole Lotta Nuthin....
Not a whole lot has been going on here. I felt really bad a few days ago. My friend Michell and I left our kids with her husband and went out. It was about 7 at night and her and I were walking off base to go to a bar. Sounds bad right?....Not really. The place is a bar/tattoo/piercing parlor. There were only 2 people in the place and we were going there to get a piercing. I had taken out my smiley ring and wanted my eyebrow re-done. Take out one, you have to replace it with another. Anyway, I felt kinda guilty for being in a bar without my husband at night. I told him about it and all. He didn't care. It wasn't like I was there to pick up guys or drink. But I'm happy that I got my eyebrow done. It's smaller than the one I used to have and looks good.
I had to take out my eyebrow in the delivery room with Tristan and I couldn't get it back in. I just got tired of the smiley, but it's not like I can't get it done again. It will be alright Randi!
Post a Comment
<< Home