
Sorry it has taken me a while to update, but as you can see I had my hands full. I wanted to put birthday pictures up when I talked about it. On my roll of film you can see the bite by bite replay of the icing mess. It starts with a blob on the nose, then to the chin, cheeks, eyelashes, eyebrows, then forehead and hair. The food coloring in the icing stained his face and hair for 2 days! He had a great time and got plenty of annoying toys. One year old and I can't believe it. Only now do I feel the the overwhelming joy a mother feels. It took me a year of watching him grow and learn to see how much I truly love him. When I first brought him home it hadn't hit me yet. Now a year of folding his clothes, kissing his boo boo's, teaching him to communicate. It really got me when he hugged me back.
Post a Comment
<< Home