Today is my Husband's birthday! He turned the big 2-4. He's getting up there in his old age. Soon our insurance will go down. Poor little guy is sitting alone a our house back in Okinawa. I'll be home soon!
Married to my best friend, and have an adorable little boy and a giant puppy who I stay at home with. I travel wherever my husband's job takes us and love every minute of it.
Author:Michelle Powered & Hosted:Blogger Designer:Devilish*Designs Requirements:Kelt font 1024x768 screen resolution Best Viewed:
Designer recommends the lastest version of Mozilla Firefox; also viewable in latest versions of Internet Explorer, Netscape, and Opera.
Happy Birthday Little Joe...give him a birthday hug and kiss from his mom when you get home..love ya
happy b-day joe! joe and i miss you! dont feel too bad i turn 24 in nov and joe turned 26 in july! hahahahah. he is late 20's now!
Post a Comment
<< Home