Thursday, October 06, 2005


Code of Conduct
Now I know Kool-aid has talked about this before, but does the public world not know that whe you join the military that you swear that you will defend your country with your life? http://www.montney.com/marine/code.htm (doing that way becaue I don't remember how to re-name it...(nudge nudge..ehm..Margi? can you show me again?)
ARTICLE I
I am an American, fighting the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I AM PPREPARED TO GIVE MY LIFE IN THEIR DEFENSE.

I found a qoute you should read....
"The man who will go where his colors go without asking, who will fight a phantom foe in a jungle or a mountain range, and who will suffer and die: in the midst of incredible hardship, without complaint, is still what he has always been, from Imperial Rome to sceptered Britain to democratic America. He is the stuff of which legends are made. His pride in his colors and his regiment, his training hard and thorough and coldly realistic, to fit him for what he must face, and his obedience is to his orders. As a legionnaire, he held the gates of civilization for the classical world...today he is called United States Marine."
LTCOL FEHRENBACH, USA, in "This Kind of War."




Comments


Blogger margilowry said...

Type in: < ahref = "http:// montney.com etc. etc." > NAME OF LINK < / a>

Remove all of the spaces (hopefully, this will work. LOL!

xoxo

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks so good in here! Love it!

OEK

7:43 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

Hey, the place looks great! I love what you've done with it.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Profile


Name:
Location: California, United States

Married to my best friend, and have an adorable little boy and a giant puppy who I stay at home with. I travel wherever my husband's job takes us and love every minute of it.

Previous Posts


Hey Good Lookin'...
For the Halloween Spirit
I Get The Point........
Leaving..
Happy Birthday Joe!
Loooong time
Swiped from Margi...
Slightly Worried
Margi showed me this one....It'll make you feel dumb.
Gee....That's suprising....

Archives


November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

Blog Roll


Baby Chicken
Rescue Mike
Rachael Lucas
Keely
Richy Rich
Jesse
Julia
Tara
Randi
Margi Lowry
Michelle Malkin
Note It Posts
Subliminal Koolaid
Samantha
Iggy Froggy
Lyla
BullfrogsWritingPalace
Levi

Website Counters
Site Credit


Author: Michelle
Powered & Hosted: Blogger
Designer: Devilish*Designs
Requirements: Kelt font
1024x768 screen resolution
Best Viewed:
Designer recommends the lastest version of Mozilla Firefox; also viewable in latest versions of Internet Explorer, Netscape, and Opera.