Tuesday, September 20, 2005


Leaving..
Today is the beginning of my VERY long journey back home. I have decided that I will not do this whole international travel alone again. Joe IS going with me next time. This is how my trip started. At around 9:30ish am I got on a plane in Okinawa which flew to Nagoya, Japan. (which is in mainland) From Nagoya, I flew to San Fransisco. San Fransisco I got on a plane to Seattle. Then flew on a tiny tiny plane to Spokane. All while having a kid on my lap and at every airport I had to re-check my baggage because I was over my wieght limit. Tristan peed through his pants so he smelled like pee pee. I turned around a few weeks later and got on another plane to Minneapolis/St. Paul and got on another plane there to Omaha. Spent 2 weeks with Elvin and Keely and their kids. Got back on a plane to Minneapolis/St.Paul and then to Spokane. That was oooooh 6 days ago? Now today I get on more planes. First to Seattle, then Taipei. From Taipei I go back home. Okay children, lets count how many time zones I have passed since Augest 6th. I have enjoyed myself very much here visiting my parents and my friends, but damn that's alot of changes. In less than a year I fly back to the states all over again for PCS. When I get home I won't know what day it is...time...oh the jetlag I'm going to have accumulated............




Comments


Blogger Stephani said...

awwwww michelle! poor baby. lol. well i am glad you got to come back to the states for a bit. i miss you girl. joe says hi and much love. lost my uncle kenny. so i have been a little depressed. but all in all i am good. well see ya soon hopefully! :) lol.

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, sounds like you've had one hell of a time. I hope you enjoyed it. Once I see that you get back home, I'll give you a call... Got plenty to tell you about. Say hi to Joe for me.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Stephani said...

I MISS YOU!

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your fans are going nuts!!!! You haven't posted anything at all in quite some time and I'm just about to come over to Okinawa, sit your butt down at the comp, and make you start typing! You're like my first cup of coffee in the morning Michelle!

Opened Eyed Kisser

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Profile


Name:
Location: California, United States

Married to my best friend, and have an adorable little boy and a giant puppy who I stay at home with. I travel wherever my husband's job takes us and love every minute of it.

Previous Posts


Happy Birthday Joe!
Loooong time
Swiped from Margi...
Slightly Worried
Margi showed me this one....It'll make you feel dumb.
Gee....That's suprising....
yea yea yea.....
My goofy kid
Wake Up Call
This is my new tattoo. Not a very good picture, bu...

Archives


November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

Blog Roll


Baby Chicken
Rescue Mike
Rachael Lucas
Keely
Richy Rich
Jesse
Julia
Tara
Randi
Margi Lowry
Michelle Malkin
Note It Posts
Subliminal Koolaid
Samantha
Iggy Froggy
Lyla
BullfrogsWritingPalace
Levi

Website Counters
Site Credit


Author: Michelle
Powered & Hosted: Blogger
Designer: Devilish*Designs
Requirements: Kelt font
1024x768 screen resolution
Best Viewed:
Designer recommends the lastest version of Mozilla Firefox; also viewable in latest versions of Internet Explorer, Netscape, and Opera.