Saturday, May 05, 2007


Some new things

My new dining room table and my new car. Boy am I spoiled....We got the new table because the one we had was great for just us. But if we had company over, they had to sit on the couch. Not cool. So....I found a perfect one that is the barstool height, built in leaf, and 6 chairs. It's rectangle when the leaf isn't up, and a big square when it is. It's cherry wood too. We plan on buying 2 more chairs later, but 6 is good for now. It seats 6 without the leaf.

The car....ooooo the car. It's a 2007 Accord Coupe EX-L. L is for lllllllleather, 6 disc CD, XM radio, ipod hook up and buttons(holy cow!!!), dual control ac, heated seats, GIANT trunk, moon roof, pretty much totally loaded. The only thing this car doesn't have that it can come equipped with is the onstar and gps thingy. Tristan loves the car and wants to go bye-bye much more often. Not too bad in the chick type car look I think. But I got alot of hard times by the dealer because I wanted black with black interior. What can I say.....I'm partial to the color? And I will always match the car, ha!




Comments


Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude i love the table and i am so diggin' the car..are you going to tint the windows? This is from Keely, my login thing is fucked up...i think i am getting rid of my blogger.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the table and the car!

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Profile


Name:
Location: California, United States

Married to my best friend, and have an adorable little boy and a giant puppy who I stay at home with. I travel wherever my husband's job takes us and love every minute of it.

Previous Posts


Slacker....
The Marine Corps Salute
Mah Moosic
The Christmas Pics!!!!
So here's the long awaited Christmas pics. I wasn'...
Merma and Papa
News
Happy Halloween!
Inside my head....
Create Your Own!

Archives


November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

Blog Roll


Baby Chicken
Rescue Mike
Rachael Lucas
Keely
Richy Rich
Jesse
Julia
Tara
Randi
Margi Lowry
Michelle Malkin
Note It Posts
Subliminal Koolaid
Samantha
Iggy Froggy
Lyla
BullfrogsWritingPalace
Levi

Website Counters
Site Credit


Author: Michelle
Powered & Hosted: Blogger
Designer: Devilish*Designs
Requirements: Kelt font
1024x768 screen resolution
Best Viewed:
Designer recommends the lastest version of Mozilla Firefox; also viewable in latest versions of Internet Explorer, Netscape, and Opera.