Saturday, May 05, 2007


Joe done did gradiated....yuh hyuk...
Serious face. I can barely get him to smile. But caught this one right in time. I tried to get pics of the actual ceremony but it was too dark.
Getting silly face. Of course he will only stand still for 4.3 seconds. He didn't want to be in uniform anymore, but I made him in order to save my life from many a family members who would murder me if I didn't get pics of him in uniform on his graduation day.
Peak of silliness face. Even rubbed off on Tristan. I think it's hereditary. Joe's class of 8 graduated with all above minimum requirements. I was so proud of him and was glad to be there for him. Of course Tristan yelled out,"Hey, there's my Daddy! Hi Daddy!" when he went up on stage to recieve his certificate. Then saying loudly that he wanted to go to school too so he could have a present. All in all it was a good morning. I think it was a big accomplishment for Joe. He completed something he put his mind to and now has something to show for it that can last him a lifetime. (he can order food and understand the people from the 800 number helplines bah hahahahaha)




Comments


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, he was smiling but he stilled looked like he had a grin in there...also is Tristan flipping the camera off...haha just kidding, cute kiddo. Tell Joe Congrats, an we miss you guys, oh and we might be getting another dog...

9:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tell Joe Congratulations! Both of your "guys" look great!

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Profile


Name:
Location: California, United States

Married to my best friend, and have an adorable little boy and a giant puppy who I stay at home with. I travel wherever my husband's job takes us and love every minute of it.

Previous Posts


Some new things
Slacker....
The Marine Corps Salute
Mah Moosic
The Christmas Pics!!!!
So here's the long awaited Christmas pics. I wasn'...
Merma and Papa
News
Happy Halloween!
Inside my head....

Archives


November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

Blog Roll


Baby Chicken
Rescue Mike
Rachael Lucas
Keely
Richy Rich
Jesse
Julia
Tara
Randi
Margi Lowry
Michelle Malkin
Note It Posts
Subliminal Koolaid
Samantha
Iggy Froggy
Lyla
BullfrogsWritingPalace
Levi

Website Counters
Site Credit


Author: Michelle
Powered & Hosted: Blogger
Designer: Devilish*Designs
Requirements: Kelt font
1024x768 screen resolution
Best Viewed:
Designer recommends the lastest version of Mozilla Firefox; also viewable in latest versions of Internet Explorer, Netscape, and Opera.