Thursday, June 07, 2007


4 years and counting...
So this day four years ago Joe and I were both a few pounds lighter, a few years younger, but not any less wierd. For these past years we have put up with each other's silliness. Such as Joe walking around stores singing 'I wish I were an Oscar Meyer wiener' or putting his pj's on my pillow so when I get in bed I laugh. But also the good things. He has to but ask and I will whip him up anything in the kitchen, and sometimes without asking I do. (hence me being blamed for the extra weight) The man doesn't have a chore one in the house anymore. But I have become spoiled.....hee...I have had 3 brand new cars in 5 years. (just one example...a big one)But as for the most spoiled, Tristan wins hands down. I bought Joe a new wedding ring. If you saw the one he wore at our wedding, he could barely fit it then. So I had to buy a silver one at the Ren. Fair/Scottish Highland Games. It got bent all the time to whereit was not a circle anymore. It's tungsten. I doesn't scratch, it doesn't bend, and there is no need to polish it. It stays shiny. If he lifted wieghts with it on, it would scratch the handles of the weights. It's shiny on the edges and a thin rope of metal in the middle. Really pretty. And since it looks like metal rope...Joe thinks it's cool. I got a brand new Singer sewing machine. Awesome. I made Tristan a bigger blanket and a drawstring skirt for me. Well, the skirt after trying to make something I couldn't understand the directions.......sheesh. Anyway.... 4 years have been great. A few rocky periods(which I blame some of it on location....central california blows...) But definately memorable and full of love and laughter. With Joe and me together(and even Tristan now too), there will be many more years of laughter to come.




Comments


Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, my dear, sweet, boy. Will you PLEASE just once, take a pic without being so silly???!!
Love you all!!
Mom

1:44 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

Congratulations! I wish I could come see you guys.

10:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations! Time flies when you're having fun!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Stephani said...

hee hee dont forget your god-son was born too....lol. miss you. add my new blog bullfrogstsramblings

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Profile


Name:
Location: California, United States

Married to my best friend, and have an adorable little boy and a giant puppy who I stay at home with. I travel wherever my husband's job takes us and love every minute of it.

Previous Posts


Joe done did gradiated....yuh hyuk...
Some new things
Slacker....
The Marine Corps Salute
Mah Moosic
The Christmas Pics!!!!
So here's the long awaited Christmas pics. I wasn'...
Merma and Papa
News
Happy Halloween!

Archives


November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

Blog Roll


Baby Chicken
Rescue Mike
Rachael Lucas
Keely
Richy Rich
Jesse
Julia
Tara
Randi
Margi Lowry
Michelle Malkin
Note It Posts
Subliminal Koolaid
Samantha
Iggy Froggy
Lyla
BullfrogsWritingPalace
Levi

Website Counters
Site Credit


Author: Michelle
Powered & Hosted: Blogger
Designer: Devilish*Designs
Requirements: Kelt font
1024x768 screen resolution
Best Viewed:
Designer recommends the lastest version of Mozilla Firefox; also viewable in latest versions of Internet Explorer, Netscape, and Opera.