Ewwwwww.........
So today I was utterly grossed out. Let me begin saying that the english mastiff, Romeo is back and bigger than ever. He even took me for a drag today. Wasn't paying attention when a boxer ran down the street when I had ahold of the leash......barefoot in dirt and sticker patches. Anyway.....moving on. Tristan had played outside with him this past weekend. And of course been knocked over by the 20lbs tail that wags. Well, today I was cooking dinner and he came and asked to be picked up and I stroked his hair.....to feel something in it. A tick. A gross seed tick. A gross seed tick that can carry lyme disease. Vile and disgusting of all bugs. Of course I freaked. Joe came home in time to get it out because I got all paranoid. Is it some sort of right of passage for boys to get their first tick or something? I swear if he comes home with a frog in his pocket I will flip.....
Having boys is SO much fun! LOL!
Michelle,
He is Josephs son.........I promise it will be worse than a frog!!!! :) Your husband was one awnry boy but we still loved him!!
Miss you guys and tell the boys hi!
Lorri Jo and Uncle Rod
P.S. Time for more pics!!!
Hey I started working at state farm and I was at my moms comp today bored out of my mind andwas looking at her favs and came across my old blog. I guess its still up and going, I know that last time we talked u said goodbye but i went through and read some of my stuff and there is ALOT of stuff about u. I got to november and read one titled heart break and then read the comment u left me. It just got me thinking of how close we used to be and how it fell apart. I just wanted to see how u were doing and to tell u I still miss u. I think about u often and actually did it the other day. My husband works with Robby Harris, he came over the other day and said to tell you hi.
Jesse
no you wont, just call me! i love froggies!!! ha ha ha
Post a Comment
<< Home